A Couple of Games (Curveball and Copter)

Blog Games

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Techno Music

The music that really annoys me the most is techno. It just keeps on repeating the same thing over and over (with the occasional robot voice saying something random), and it is full of weird beeps and futuristic noises. I mean it's okay for dancing at night-clubs (so my sister says), but not for just listening to. I bet there are a lot of people out there who disagree with me and that's okay. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I prefer rock and heavy metal myself (Green Day, Rage Against the Machine, Avenged Sevenfold, Fall Out Bo, Metallica etc.)

My favourite band at the moment is Rage Against the Machine because I have just learnt a couple of their songs on bass, and my band can play them quite well. My favourite song is Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold. It's really cool because they have 2 lead guitarists.

Post a comment on this blog entry and tell me how you fell about techno music.

No comments: