A Couple of Games (Curveball and Copter)

Blog Games

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blogging

I find it quite hard to think up ideas for blog entries (hence this blog entry), but as soon as I think of an idea I can write about it for ages. I was having this conversation with Drew last term, and he was the same. Sometimes I can sit at a computer blankly for hours, before I finally come up with an idea to write a blog entry about. Some people find it really easy, and they have blog entry ideas coming out of their ears! Unfortunately I am not one of these people.

Now I am completley contradicting my first sentence. I am fresh out of ideas for this blog entry! Soon enough, I am going to give in and push the menacing orange button below that says 'PUBLISH POST'. I don't like writing short little blog entries because it's not fulfilling. It doesn't give me the satisfied feeling that I have actually accomplished something.

That's it. I can't think of anything else to write. I am going to push the button. The button that has been taunting me for the past 10 minutes that I have been sitting here. Ok. Here goes. i am going to push it now. Any minute now. . . Wait! I just thought of an idea for a new blog entry!

No comments: