A Couple of Games (Curveball and Copter)

Blog Games

Sunday, May 11, 2008

NBA Playoffs

This year is really the first year that I have followed the playoffs, but now I check the results every day and it has become a large part of my life. I have always enjoyed basketball, but I am really getting into the NBA now because I have been playing NBA Live 2007 on PlayStation 2. My favourite team at the moment is the Phoenix Suns. They have big names like Shaquille O'Neal, Steve Nash, and Amare Stoudemire. They also have the only New Zealander in the whole league. His name is Sean Marks.




Shaquille O'Neal is my favourite player and my favourite team is always the team that he is in (much like Seamus and Edwin Van Der Sar). He is 7 foot 1 and he currently averages 15. 2 points a game. He is way pat his prime and he isn't half of what he used to be (which is still really good. That is why is my favourite player).

My second favourite player is Kevin Garnett. He plays for the Boston Celtics and he has never won an NBA championship in his 12 seasons of playing. Despite that, he is a great player and could be labelled as one of the best players of all time. He stands a 6 feet and 11 inches and he currently averages 20.5 points a game.




My third favourite player is Dwight Howard who plays for the Orlando Magic. I only decided that he was my third favourite player yesterday when I saw him winning the NBA All Stars Slam-Dunk competition. He is 6 foot 11 and he currently averages 20.9 points a game. He is only 22 years old and he is already an outstanding player.




At first I wanted the Phoenix Suns to win, but they got knocked put in the first round. Now (second round) I am going for Boston, Orlando, and the Los Angeles Lakers. Both Boston and Orlando lost their games today, but hopefully they can reclaim victory in the next few games of the best-out-of-7 series.

No comments: