A Couple of Games (Curveball and Copter)

Blog Games

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Things I Want to do Before I Kick the Bucket (My Bucket List)

These are all the things that I can think of that I want to do before I die. . .

  • Write and publish a novel
  • Invent a famous quote
  • Be in a movie
  • Represent my country in a sport
  • Travel to every country in the world
  • Become a billionaire
  • Release a music album
  • Go to Dubai and do everything there that I can
  • Get a Doctorate in something
  • Be in the Guinness Book of Records for something
  • Become a house-hold name around the world
  • Go sky-diving
  • Climb Mount Everest
  • Be able to dunk a basketball hoop
  • Develop a theory on something
  • Go into space

That's all I can think of right now so I'll update the blog entry if I think of something else.

No comments: