A Couple of Games (Curveball and Copter)

Blog Games

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Boston Celtics. New NBA Champions!


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Well, yes! But nooooooooooooooooooooo!. Yes!, because the Boston Celtics have won the NBA finals for the first time in 21 years. Noooooooooooooooooooo!, because I missed the whole freakin game because I was at school and had Alice in Wonderland rehearsal after school. The whole time I was at the rehearsal I was fidgeting restlessly, hoping with all my heart that the Lakers could beat the Celtics, forcing the game 7 on Friday so I could watch the whole game. But luck wasn't on my side. The Celtics absolutely annihilated the Lakers in a 131-92 victory. And the replay is on at finishes at midnight tonight, and I can't watch it because I have to get up early tomorrow for another rehearsal! I can't even record it because my mum hasn't set up our DVD recorder so we can't record anything on SKY!!!!!!!

Oh well, I am happy that the Celtics won, and that Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce finally have their first championship rings. Pierce got the well-deserved Most Valuable Player award for the finals, and fans all over Boston are cheering for joy.

No comments: