A Couple of Games (Curveball and Copter)

Blog Games

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Midnight Blogging

12:54 am
I am tired, bored, and my eyes hurt. I don't really know why I am writing a blog entry past midnight, I really don't. I could just go to bed so I can wake up for Alice in Wonderland rehearsal but no, I decided to write a blog entry instead. I don't even have anything to blog about so it is pretty much completely pointless. Maybe in a few years time I will read this entry and think 'Now why the hell did I write that?' Then I would remember that I was a crazy mushroom muncher from Mars. Yeah I don't know what I'm talking about either.

1:01 am
I am still tired. My eyes still hurt. Maybe I should go to sleep. Or maybe I shouldn't. I don't know. If you are reading this entry you are wasting your time, because I certainly am. I guess I should go downstairs and crawl into bed, falling asleep before my head hits the pillow.

Oh crap, my mum is home. BYE!

No comments: