A Couple of Games (Curveball and Copter)

Blog Games

Monday, June 16, 2008

Putting Videos On Blogs

Yes! I finally learnt how! I have finally learnt how to put a ideo from Youtube onto my blog. I have lost count of the amount of times that I have tried to upload a video from Youtube by clicking the video button when I'm creating an entry, and the copied and pasted the embed in in there. Now thanks to Vinay, I learnt that I am supposed to put the embed straight into the blog entry, rather than using the video button.

I guess I went a little bit overboard by putting 3 videos on in a row, but those are the videos that I have been wanting to put on for for a long time. You should really check out the videos I put on, they are great! They are some awsome dunks from some of my favourite players.

Now I am going to enjoy blogging much more, withthe knowledge that I can put videos on it that will contribute to making my blog a bit more interesting.

No comments: