A Couple of Games (Curveball and Copter)

Blog Games

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thing explaining my story thingamabob

Well, in English class we had to write a short story about the picture that was shown on the Smartboard. The picture was of a guy up high in the air that had fallen off his bike after doing a jump or something. There were lots of spectators around, and it doesn't look like the guy would land on the ground safely.

When Scott decided he would kill his character, I decided that I would aswell. I also decided to kill my character because I watched Stranger than Fiction starring Will Ferrell the other day. It was about a guy who starts hearing a voice that is narrating his life. It turns out that the narrator is the famous author Karen Eiffel, who is famous for killing her main characers in all her books.

Last night I typed up my story on Microsoft Word, but just as I had saved my work after I had finished, my laptop blew up (Well not really, the battery just died). I didn't think to get a note, as I thought I could just finish it the next night. Hover, this was not the case. Ms Wilson immediately checked for the work the next day, and I had to sit on the naughty side of the classroom (with all the other people that did'n do their work).

No comments: